Monday, July 26, 2010

S-p-e-e-c-h-l-e-s-s

This evening i sat on the sofa... thinking of...nothing ( basically )
i realized that someone special had really changed my life, really
you guys reading may be shouting her name now, yeah its her,
I don't know how, but she indirectly, accidentally, ( all those ly-ly) change my life,
thankz ____,
you guys may be wondering how , what, LOL? , and many more..
last year was a waste of time.... i never took effort to get to know people or activities....
until she came in.... she didn't realize it too, duh? i realized it just now...
i can't say you guys felt a lot of changes in me, but 'm trying too....
that little has made me just a little better and just enough to make new, better friends
i've changed a lot in the wind orchestra... okay.. erm... you? told me ( not that you.. is the raining de a)
this year... i made my self reallyyyyyy busy.. really.. i gotta stay back in the school everyday,
that's better than staying at home facing the computer. xDD
Quite alot of changes...but i don't know how to describe... those who didn't felt any changes in me... never mind... i'll try to be better.... i mean better.... sorry for being so rude/ harsh/ or bad or etc.I'll change

Lastly, to the one which changed me... Thankz... from my heart... purely... thankz

No comments:

Post a Comment