Monday, August 16, 2010

----

It's been two week since i'd _____... and honestly i had a great time.... hope to continue it ! We care for each other and it's sometimes irritating for other so say about us... ( so obvious still wanna ask? xD) haha.. nevemind...
and... this Friday gotta pass up my geography project... just started today... went to the library and did some...with her.. xD... i gotta keep it up before i'm late to pass up !
had a debate today too... guess what? the topic was " should secondary students have a relationship? ", i was like !@^$%*#$$%.......i'm having it and... i'm playing for the opposition...owh..sad case.. but it went pretty good....(although my friends were teasing me... boooo )..... my team literally won.. altough not officially....
kays... its time for me to continue my project.... be right back !

To____ :. muackzzz.. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment